Solid Property Management is looking for an administrative gun to help assist us in our fast paced and exciting business. Due to growth within our property management division here at Solid, we are looking to expand our amazing team and are seeking a superstar Property Management Administration Coordinator.
Here at Solid Group, we believe in long term career paths and are looking for someone who wants to evolve and expand their property management career to find their long term home at Solid. We have a terrific corporate culture and an incredibly supportive team so we are seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for property management to join our existing team and to grow within our company.
Duties for the role include:
- Providing direct support to the Property Management team
- Processing and managing maintenance requests
- Application processing, reference checks, bond lodgements and claims
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Lease renewals / rent reviews / increases
- Saturday work every second week with time in lieu
- Assisting where required at open for inspections during the week and on weekends
- Assisting with routine, entry and exit inspections
- Meeting and greeting clients and answering phones
- General office administration
We’re looking for someone with absolute attention to detail, top notch time management skills, ability to adapt and work in a face paced environment and someone with amazing communications skills… if this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you.
For more information about the role and to submit your application – please visit https://www.seek.com.au/Job/32866366/