Construction progress at Central South Yarra has been excellent with anticipated completion on track for mid-2015.
Current progress by Hickory Group includes:
- The concrete floor structure has been completed up to level 7, with level 8 currently being prepared.
- The building core whcih will eventually house the elevators has been poured up to and including level 11.
- The services fit out has continued to ground and is currently focussed on the car park levels 1-5.
- Window and facade manufacture is underway and the first windows on level 6 are to be installed in the coming weeks.
Construction at Central South Yarra is on track for anticipated completion mid-2015.Over the Summer and Autumn months, Hickory Group have achieved some exciting construction milestones:
- The lower ground slab has been poured.
- The lift ‘jump form’ has been installed and branded in Little Projects for everyone to see. This is where the lift shaft and staircase will later be completed. You will start to see this elevate as each level has its floor slab and core walls constructed. It is currently up to level 5.
- Services including a rainwater storage tank on the lower ground level, main sewer connection and all in ground plumbing and electrical works have been completed.