Gardenhurst is progressing ahead of the program thanks to the great work of Orange Building Solutions. The basement has been completed ahead of schedule with the structure now underway. They are targeting having the structure completed by March 2017.
In relation to the construction programme the status is as follows:
The key program items are as follows:
1. Site set up works: Completed
2. Bulk excavation: Completed
3. Basement works: Completed
4. Structure works: In Progress
5. Service rough in
6. Window and facade glazing
7. Internal fit out works
8. Finishing works
9. Practical completion
Settlement is anticipated for late 2017 and we will keep you updated along the way moving towards this date.
Gardenhurst is progressing to program with the builder, Orange Building Solutions, now in possession of the site.The old building has now been demolished, with the bulk excavation work now underway.
The crane has now been erected, and we expect the full retention system including the basement to be completed by Christmas. On return from the Christmas break we will commence the structure.
We will receive further updates from the developers to pass onto you as the construction progresses.
Settlement is anticipated for late 2017.
Construction commenced on 2 May 2016.
The key programme items are as follows:
- Site set up works
- Bulk excavation
- Basement works
- Structure works
- Service rough in
- Window and facade glazing
- Internal fit out works
- Finishing works
We are happy to inform you of the following:
- Piling is progressing well and is due for completion within the next 2 weeks
- Bulk excavation will be commencing in the coming weeks
- The site office and amenities have now been established