LK South Yarra is a hive of activity; the construction team are at the final phase adding the finishing touches and South Tower is now complete with tenants and owners enjoying their new lifestyle.
With only weeks until completion, it’s extremely important that purchasers organise their finance ready for settlement.The Occupancy Permit for the North Tower has been issued and settlement has been called for majority of ground to level 17 apartments. For those ground to level 17 apartments ready for settlement a letter has been sent out from our solicitors Hunt & Hunt to your solicitor/conveyancer notifying you of your settlement date.
The lavish rooftop garden and entertainment zone located on level 9 will be officially open from Tuesday 20 August, 2013. The rooftop garden consists of an outdoor dining area, teppanyaki grill, private cinema, lounge and dining room. Enjoy breathtaking views from the stunning rooftop garden, perfect to relax or entertain family and friends.
ILK construction has progressed significantly, key construction milestones include:
- Council have certified the Plan of Subdivision and it has been lodged at the Titles Office.
- The bluestone footpath to Toorak Rd is now complete and looks amazing.
- Apartment fit-outs are progressing with the carpet being installed on level 20 and kitchen joinery being installed on level 22.
- Carpark levels and lines are in the process of being painted.
- Cox Architecture are currently completing quality inspections for level 12 apartments.
- The luxurious health and wellbeing centre on level 3 is in the final stages of completion.
With construction on track, settlements are anticipated to commence from mid July to late August 2013.
Pre-settlement inspections for South Tower purchasers will commence on the 8th of July and Settlement anticipated to occur mid – late July 2013.
Pre-settlement inspections for North Tower purchasers are anticipated to commence from late July and Settlements expected to occur in August 2013
ILK construction is progressing well, with settlements anticipated July to August 2013.Key highlights on the construction progress:
- The iconic curtain wall on the Lantern penthouse apartments (top 3 floors) is now complete.
- Apartment fit-outs are progressing well with the carpet being installed on level 12, kitchen and bathroom joinery being installed on level 18 and plastering now up to level 24.
- The luxurious health and wellbeing centre on level 3 is in the final stages of completion. This area includes a sauna and steam room, gym and swimming pool opening out on a spacious outdoor terrace.
- Retail spaces on the ground floor are taking shape with preparations for the glass canopy to be mounted over the Toorak Rd footpath in coming weeks and the street scape works underway.