Assembly sets a new benchmark for fine inner-city living, fulfilling a gap in the market for high quality, low rise apartments a short walk from Melbourne’s CBD.
Conceived as an assemblage of individual building featuring lane ways and a central courtyard. External clad in varying hues of metal, the finely crafted buildings, each only four levels in height, combine to create one intimate environment with a mix of one and two bedroom apartments.
Light filters into the apartments from the courtyard. To maximize this light, Woods Bagot have included generous terraces combined with large picture windows. The light also plays on the metal creating a striking kaleidoscope of colours throughout the day.
Assembly is located in the medical precinct of North Melbourne,short walk away from The University of Melbourne, near QV market, close to public transport and only minutes away from the CBD.
- 3 Street Frontage – Queensberry Street, Capel Street, Courtney Street
- 138 Apartments across 4 Buildings (A,B, C, D)
- Building A and B have rooftop garden terrace for all residents to use
- All apartments come with car park include in price (unless noted in price list that there is no car park. But can request)
- Two level of basement car park – enter from Courtney Street
- All apartments come with a balcony
- Natural Light in all bedrooms
- Timber floor boards is a standard (carpet in bedrooms)
- Stone top bench kitchen and bathroom
- 2 Colour scheme (difference is the kitchen timber veneer)
- Gas cook top
- Range hood 3x speed
- Smeg appliances
- Built in slide out pantry
- Track lighting in living room
- Exposed concrete ceiling in living area except for top level of B,C,D
- Living room ceiling height generally 2.7m